SCROLL DOWN to see more pictures.
Click HERE to submit your own…
- EDA (In Yorkshire England) built full race Chevrolet small block, max RPM 7800.
- Power comfortably “over 500 bhp”.
- Gearbox 4 speed Richmond Super T101 by Tex Racing in Texas USA.
- Wheels 8″ X 15″ various designs, mostly Revolution (England).
- Tires various Dunlop Ms, Hoosier A6, Yokohama, 0032R, 008R.
• Clutch 7 1/4 inch full race Quartermaster unit from Superclutch England.
• Suspension mostly Global West set-up from California USA, with Pro Tech adjustable shock absorbers from Somerset England.
• Per original design, A Arms and leaf springs.
• Exact set-up a closely guarded secret!
• Back axle 12 bolt positraction Chevrolet unit built with Strange halfshafts by Hauser Engineering of Northants England.
• Various axle ratios from 3.31 to 3.73, top speed 165 – 190 mph.
This is a fully Historic “FIA” spec period racing car, which I have been racing since 1990.
I hold an International Race licence and we race all over the world. We have been to Sebring in the HRSR support races to 12 Hour Sebring Race in 2000. For 4 years we have been participating ion the ISP series in South Africa every February.
The car was originally impounded by Florida State Police for running Moonshine Whisky. As a result it has a very special VIN plate signifying its time in captivity!
We are presently Building a 1979 CJ7 Jeep with a 5.9 litre v8 for Hill climbing.
I also own a 68 Camaro Convertible that I have also submitted to this site. If you would like to check-it-out go here: